Saturday, April 28, 2007

Do I really need a title? It's not like this post has a theme, anyway...

Hello again. Erm. I promised myself I'd post more regularly, but the problem with that is, I have nothing to say. Oh! Go see the very bottom of this page. Do you see the typewriter? Cool, huh? It's from sloganizer.net. It's really great, you just put in a word and they make slogans out of it, and then you can put it in your blog or webpage or whatever. I put in the word 'Stargate', even though I know that nobody here will get it, since everyone reading this is likely a cello freak, not a gatehead and cellofreak like me. *sigh* I was going to put 'cello', but my obsession for a particular sci-fi show won out (namely, Stargate Atlantis. Anyone here watch it?). Anyway, go check out sloganizer. It's worth it, I promise.

-StarSkimmer

P.S. In case you do not watch Stargate Atlantis (shame on you!) then if you want, you can click the link 'gateworld' on the side of this page, under 'Neat Sites'. It basically explains what Stargate is. (You know you want to. Just click...)

P.P.S. Okay, maybe Gateworld doesn't explain it that well. It just explains in great detail 'n stuff. In fact, I probably shouldn't tell or explain what my fav TV show is, since some people seem to be under the delusion that it is a 'junky sci-fi show'. (How dare they! Do they not realize that it is the best show in two galaxies, if not the Universe?) So anyway...just don't make fun of me. Or the show. You might have noticed that I get slightly...weird...when I talk/think about Stargate.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Heard this is the last season for SG1. Which character do you suppose plays the cello when we aren't looking?